Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sally hill is taking one day at a time
i would say i did very well today.

it's amazing to me how once i let someone in.. that intimacy stays. even with friendships. Skypes with bellingfriends are so warm and trusting. Sometimes I think it is a weakness how loyal my trust can be? but actually... i think i like that. i mean. i get so scared of being abandoned and having people break my trust/ turn out to be using me. but my trust is also a strength. i gain ties to places through it.
rrrramble

i made a spaghetti muffin cheese twirl.
i boiled spaghetti
i put it in a bowl with a shit ton of cheddar cheese (grated) and stilton and paprika and garlic powder and spinach and seared chicken chunks and pepper and cumin...
Then i heated the oven to 425 after putting my rack in the middle of the oven. then i baked my muffins for fifteen minutes. highly recommend, with lots o cheese and spinach. homnyom.

I really do have friends I can reach out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment