Thursday, September 16, 2010

writing letters i don't mean to send
drinking kahlua and cream and coffee
smoking cigarettes. whai i do it.?
I like my photograms.
Making to do lists.
Listening to music that is safe, that I already love.
Tired often.
Suppressing urges to be cuddly a lot with friends.
I like how physical writing on a typewriter is.
My voice sounds so ugly when I scream.
I don't know if the roommates are comfortable around me now.
Focus. Focus on work. Focus on art, focus on friends. Focus on cooking, focus on making a home in myself. I've become less self conscious, it's like I just can't be damned to expend extra energy, or maybe because I'm a second year..?
lingerie gauze looks so good on photograms.
india ink and brush
i like... art. c:
Connect, Sally Hill. You is doing well.
Spend more time doing creative things if you have to waste time on the internet.
Sweaters soon
The leaves aren't falling off yet. I don't remember it being Fall for long here. The leaves get crushed in and snowed over, yes?
I miss the West coast physically.
I feel good here though.
Everywhere I go feels a little lonely.
Because what I love is so spread out.
I have to connect anyhow.
I'm going to enjoy everything I do, stupid or not...

2 comments: