Thursday, June 16, 2011

hi

I have concluded that I am occasionally a crazy person, but that I should just keep shit in check and all that. Never getting too comfy with the assumption that I make total sense- it's not like... shameful, just human or something. That's okay! I will work to be sensible.
I feel happy with the sense I've gained in comparison to how I used to be, and I know I have a lot more sense to gain. It'd be cool to be a sensible dignified fun lady one day with a garden full of wild roses and hypoallergenic kitties and poodles that get along, and I will listen to rap and things and oil paint outside. <3
I am listening to Busta Rhymes!
I feel like juggalofest might be something I'd do with my sister some day. It might be real scary tho. On the bright side, no juggalos can have pitbulls or anything cause pets aren't allowed. Crahhhhhhh
Crahhhh!
Fritzy is so cute. I called him my little cookie crumble today. It's hard not to get mushy when looking into the little fluffy guy's eyes. :D
I am not at work today because apparently all the desks are taken.
I am rambling. What type of dignified old person would you like to be one day?

2 comments:

  1. One with a great sense of humor and very little shame but also grace and compassion, and who doesn't take life too seriously but takes people seriously, and works hard to be empathetic always and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt within reason and encourages people not to be scared of life! One who has kids who can grow up to be what they want but also receive some tough love that gives them backbones and independence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you wish to be quite the inspiring lady. :o I think if anyone could be this wise person, it is you. :3

    ReplyDelete