Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFJ!

Extraverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 80% Thinking (T) 20%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

2-5 % of population? i'ma like oprah. heheh.
but...
When did I become extroverted and so feeling????
When I did this when I was 16 I was introverted.
sounds like an annoying person.
i annoy myself a lot.
i want to be appropriate reeeeeeeeeeeeal bad
and i whine so much
i don't want to be whiny.
it's so embarrassing!
i feel so young!
usually i have so much fun talking to me and somewhere in the back of my head, i'm like oh shit. shhhhhhh, you're taking up way too much of this conversation's energy.
i want to be more internally focused so i feel like i bother people less
but i'm also like, the most psychologically healthy i've been in a while.
i just worry about burdening people ALL the freaking time.
today i yelled out over a bridge and my yell was scary and i sounded like i was dying and then i immediately regretted my vigor, thought the cops might be called and worried because my friend has a hearing problem none of us thought of...

bah.
oh well.
i'm not going to worry so hard right now.
just know i try to be quieter all the time and it doesn't work
and if you ever want to tell me to settle, just do it so no one gets mad at me all secretly.

also today was amazing and my life is amazing
mostly because of the people i'm around
they're so interesting
and stable
and fun and kind
and pretty straight forward

i get so much energy from other people.
that's why i worry they may feel drained.
job stress.

excited for summer though.
life story.
listen to laughing with a mouth of blood by saint vincent
smell a combination of old spice, corduroy, sunlight and stale smoke. it's good.

try not to feel apologetic. that's my new focus i guess.
eat darker chocolate
learn to sit in a confident comfortable manner like a gangsta boy
if you know anyone around who want to play noise music, tell mike lumsden or marc gaudet.

1 comment:

  1. i still say you should just buy some old spice and smell like a MAN

    ReplyDelete