Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is me writing a blog in a good mood.

Stuff is not ruined guys.
Stuff is not that bad at all.
There is lots of hope and summer inside of everything
and we can dance!
it's getting dark. i should have done more work.
i got a d on my long paper. fuck. very disappointed.
oh well.
i think i did okay today on that final...
here is a good playlist!
http://negativepleasure.tumblr.com/post/521303014/suicidewatch-summer-is-on-the-way-1-the-go
I'm going to go work at the studio and play this playlist.
And maybe make some tea in a thermos.
and i will listen to this playlist! very good times.
if i was to have an ideal night
all of us would bundle up and have a picnic of wine and chocolate and bread on some forest outside and we'd make a fire and party and talk and dance and eat and get drunk and roll around and eat more chocolate and possibly roll into the fire. oops.
i miss saturday morning cartoons
I have to go find emma. I forgot.
Boy I hope I don't lose this scholarship this year.
I hope that I get a job at tim hortons and that I don't have plane ticket prices go up before next tuesday and i hope that i get the comfort inn job in bellingham and a job at ducky's when school starts up and i hope i get exactly a 3.7 and get to keep my scholarship and that my correspondence course plan happens this summer and that i can party down and possibly make out with this one weird guy. and then i hope i get really tan and learn how to skateboard well and start running again and figure out how to get out of school in 4 years.
whatevs.
no big deal
good times are good

No comments:

Post a Comment